Advanced NanoMaterials and Technologies for Energy Sector – AdvNanoEnergy (ISSN: 2559 – 138X) is mainly highlighting the importance of the NanoMaterials and Nanotechnologies in the Energy Sector. Original as well as review papers are welcome even if, usually, the review papers are requested by the editor.
The main topics of interest are:
- synthesis and characterization of the nanomaterials with potential applications in energy production, storage, distribution, etc.;
- carbon-based materials – a challenge in Energy Sector;
- conductors, semiconductors and dielectric materials for
- energy-related devices: solar cells, super-capacitors,
- environmental implications related to Energy production; CO2 capturing and storage;